Attorney Nic Cocis received his Bachelor’s degree (With Honors) from the University of California – Riverside and his Juris Doctor from the University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law located in Sacramento, California.
He provides legal services in English, Romanian and has Spanish language services available to clients all throughout Murrieta and the neighboring communities of Temecula, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Menifee, Hemet, Banning, Corona, Winchester, and Riverside, California.
Defending Your Rights
Since 1999, he has developed an extensive background in criminal law, having handled several hundred misdemeanor and felony cases ranging from DUI and juvenile matters to domestic violence, white collar crimes, sex crimes and murder. His clients have included professionals such as police officers, nurses, doctors, teachers, military personnel and firefighters. A number of the cases he has defended have been cited in newspapers such as The Press Enterprise, San Diego Union Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Washington Times, Houston Chronicle and the Los Angeles Times.
Credentials and Experience
- The Practice is 100% Devoted to Criminal Law Litigation
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, J.D. – May, 1998
- University of California – Riverside, B.A. – June, 1994
Honors and Awards
- Voted as 2018 “Attorney of the Year” by the Southwest Riverside County Bar Association
- University of California – Riverside, Graduated with Honors (With Honors)
Past Employment Positions
- State of California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, Legal Intern, 1996
- Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office, Legal Intern, 1997 - 1998
Bar & Court Admissions
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
Current and Former Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association, Criminal Law Section
- Southwest Riverside Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Leo A. Deegan Inn of Court
- Spanish Language Services Available
Contact Murrieta criminal defense lawyer, Nic Cocis, to schedule a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. The firm is conveniently located near the Southwest Justice Center in Murrieta, California. Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted.