Since 1999, the Law Office of Nic Cocis Has Been Defending the Accused Throughout Riverside County.
Murrieta Criminal Defense Lawyer
Contact our Riverside County Law Firm Today at (951) 666-2600!
Have you recently been arrested or charged with a criminal offense? If so, we understand how difficult, confusing, and upsetting this period of time is for you. Where do you turn? Where do you find help? The professional and experienced legal team at the Law Office of Nic Cocis are here to help you. Our Murrieta criminal defense attorney has represented numerous accused individuals and successfully helped them resolve their unique legal matter. Make your legal goals a reality! We are knowledgeable about the laws governing California's criminal charges and are familiar with the judges and prosecutors of the Riverside County judicial system. As such, you can be confident in our ability to successfully resolve your legal matter next.
Here are several benefits of hiring our Murrieta criminal defense lawyer:
- Our Murrieta criminal defense attorney understands the local laws and can ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
- We will help you to understand your charges, any potential consequences of a conviction and even create a strong and personalized defense strategy for fighting those charges.
- Hiring us can also be beneficial in terms of negotiation; they may be able to negotiate with prosecutors on reducing or eliminating certain penalties depending on the circumstances of your case.
- We can provide peace of mind by helping you make informed decisions about how best to proceed with your case, including advice on whether it is wise to take a plea deal or proceed to trial.
- If there is sufficient evidence against you, hiring our Murrieta criminal defense lawyer could mean the difference between incarceration or probation, if convicted.
See How We Have Helped Other People In Your Shoes
- 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed in Auto-Theft Case Worth $1.7 Million. Sentenced to Probation and Credit for the 4 Days in Jail Already Served
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
- Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
- FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. - Obtained Substantial Reduction of Sentence
- Sentence Reduced to 8 Years for Individual Whose DNA was Linked to Kidnap and Rape.
- Case Dismissed for Church Pastor Facing Criminal Charges for Violating COVID-19 Regulations
We Were Voted as 2018 “Attorney of the Year” by the Southwest Riverside County Bar Association.
We deliver quality representation and real results.
We have an extensive track record of success.
We are familiar with local judges and prosecutors.
We have been practicing Criminal Law since 1999.
We have a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating.
How to Find a Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me | Temecula, Murrieta, Winchester, MenifeeRead More
Protect Your Rights: Get the Legal Representation You Need for Domestic Violence, Criminal Threats, and False Imprisonment ChargesRead More
Criminal Lawyers in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Winchester, Lake Elsinore: Types of Crimes We Can Help You Defend AgainstRead More
Assault Causing Bodily Injury | Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee Defense AttorneyRead More
Understanding Your Rights: What to Do If You're Facing Burglary or Breaking and Entering Charges in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester or HemetRead More
Understanding the Consequences of Identity Theft Charges — Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester or HemetRead More
Murrieta, California Criminal Defense Lawyer: What You Need to Know About Carrying a Concealed Firearm (Penal Code 25400) - Temecula, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester or HemetRead More
Riverside County, California, Criminal Defense Lawyers: Lewd Acts on a Child Under the Age of 14 (Penal Code 288)Read More