We Will Defend Your Rights & Protect Your Future
If you or someone you know has recently been arrested for arson, we strongly advise you to contact our Murrieta criminal defense lawyer today. We understand the fear and anxiety that you are likely experiencing at this time. You don’t know who you can trust and you are questioning who you should turn to for effective legal counsel. If charged, you will face serious penalties. As such, it would be within your best interests to retain the immediate representation of our top-rated and highly successful legal team. We have the personalized defense strategies that you require at this time.
Receive the high-quality representation you need in order to properly defend your rights, freedom and future. Get in touch with the Law Office of Nicolai Cocis today.
We represent individuals in the Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Banning, Corona, Winchester and Riverside areas.
Explore Our Success Stories
- Federal Conspiracy to Obstruct U.S. Congress .
- 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed in Auto-Theft Case Worth $1.7 Million. Sentenced to Probation and Credit for the 4 Days in Jail Already Served
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
- Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
- FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. - Obtained Substantial Reduction of Sentence
- Sentence Reduced to 8 Years for Individual Whose DNA was Linked to Kidnap and Rape.