We Will Defend Your Rights & Protect Your Future
The criminal justice system allows for extremely harsh penalties to be imposed upon those convicted of drug manufacturing. It is also illegal to possess the chemicals that are used in the manufacturing of methamphetamines or other drugs. Once law enforcement, whether state or federal, has raided your home or other location, and charges have been filed against you, it can appear that you are caught and there is little hope that you could avoid penalties. At the Law Office of Nicolai Cocis, our view is completely different. Our Murrieta drug crime lawyer is extremely skilled in defending those accused of felony drug charges, including cases of manufacturing.
We know how frequently there are errors in these cases. Police or other law enforcement personnel have been known to overstep the bounds of the law in an effort to make an arrest in a manufacturing case. You have rights. You are innocent until proven guilty.
You have the right to be free from illegal search and seizure. Were your rights violated? You owe it to yourself to contact our firm so we can review the evidence, find out exactly what occurred, and hear your side of the story. As we are criminal law office, our focus is strictly upon protecting the rights of the accused. We do not judge – we are here to fight for you, for your freedom, and protect your rights.
Penalties for Drug Manufacturing
The penalties that could be imposed if you are convicted include up to 7 years in state prison, and fines of at least $50,000. Your penalties can be increased if it is alleged that any children lived in the house, or were present in the area in which the manufacturing is alleged to take place.
The prison sentence can very well be doubled in this case. Whether you are accused of manufacturing meth, PCP, GHB or other controlled substance, you are in extreme danger legally. Contact our firm at once for assistance. We will do everything possible to help you fight to avoid the penalties. We may engage in negotiations for a reduced charge or sentence, seek a case dismissal due to rights violations, or pursue an acquittal at trial.
Call us if you or a loved one was arrested for manufacturing meth, hash oils or any other controlled substance in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Hemet, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Banning, Corona, Winchester or Riverside. We can help!
Explore Our Success Stories
- Federal Conspiracy to Obstruct U.S. Congress .
- 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed in Auto-Theft Case Worth $1.7 Million. Sentenced to Probation and Credit for the 4 Days in Jail Already Served
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
- Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
- FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. - Obtained Substantial Reduction of Sentence
- Sentence Reduced to 8 Years for Individual Whose DNA was Linked to Kidnap and Rape.