We Will Defend Your Rights & Protect Your Future
Murrieta Sales Attorney
Accused of selling drugs? Call us now.
If you are facing charges related to drug sales, you are in a very dangerous legal position. The penalties for trafficking or drug sales are extreme, usually including years in state prison, as well as astronomical fines. Although there is a certain level of help for those who are drug users, those who sell drugs are not treated as kindly.
The focus of law enforcement, both at the state and federal levels, is to identify, arrest and convict those who are distributing drugs through the community, and the sentences are exceptionally severe. You urgently need to get a Murrieta drug crime lawyer on your side. The earlier our firm, the Law Office of Nic Cocis, gets to work on your defense, the better it could be for you.
Our firm has the criminal trial experience you need on your side. Any defense case, to be effective, must open the door to reasonable doubt. The prosecutor holds the "burden of proof." Our job is to help you in every possible way, both in court and in negotiations on your behalf.
The first action we must take is a full analysis of the evidence that led to your arrest. It is not uncommon to find serious errors and flaws in how the evidence was obtained, in testing, labs, police procedure, or other factor that could benefit our clients. We work the long hours to craft a defense case, and have achieved many victories in cases that appeared hopeless. You may have been a victim of a rights violation. If police searched your premises without a search warrant, it may be possible to get any evidence collected suppressed.
Penalties vary based upon the type of drug, the amount, and other circumstances. Alleged gang affiliations can create further problems and higher sentences. The presence of children can increase penalties as well. There are various types of defenses that could be successful, but in order to determine how to fight for you, we must evaluate your case immediately.
Call us today if you have been arrested for possession with the intent to sell in Temecula, Murrieta, Wildomar, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Banning, Corona, Winchester or Riverside. We offer a free consultation.
See How We Have Helped Other People In Your Shoes
- 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed in Auto-Theft Case Worth $1.7 Million. Sentenced to Probation and Credit for the 4 Days in Jail Already Served
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
- Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
- FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. - Obtained Substantial Reduction of Sentence
- Sentence Reduced to 8 Years for Individual Whose DNA was Linked to Kidnap and Rape.
- Case Dismissed for Church Pastor Facing Criminal Charges for Violating COVID-19 Regulations
Begin Building Your Defense
Do not hesitate to contact us by calling (951) 666-2600 or filling out the form below. We review your case for free to determine the best course of action.