Juvenile Crimes

We Will Defend Your Rights & Protect Your Future

Murrieta Juvenile Crimes Attorney

Defending Minors Who Are Facing Criminal Charges in Riverside County

Crimes involving minors can be tough. Parents want nothing, but the best for their children, and to stand by and watch them be prosecuted in a court of law can be hard. Has your child recently been arrested for a crime? It is important to know that the juvenile justice system in the state of California has a goal to simply treat and rehabilitate juvenile offenders so that they can become productive and positive members of society.

If your child was arrested for a crime, the arresting officer has the discretion to either release the child to the parent's custody or, depending on the crime that was committed, take them directly to juvenile hall. The juvenile probation department will review the case and can choose to petition the District Attorney's Office to file "charges" in the juvenile court system, which is similar to filing charges in an adult court.

On occasion, the prosecutor's office will try to get a minor who has committed a serious crime "remanded" to an adult court to be tried as an adult. Oftentimes, the crime that was committed was not serious enough for this sort of trial, but rather the prosecuting attorneys are simply trying to "make an example" out of the juvenile.

Has your child been arrested for a criminal offense? Call the Law Office of Nicolai Cocis today at (951) 666-2600 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with our juvenile crimes lawyer in Murrieta.

Juvenile Crime Cases We Handle

At the Law Office of Nicolai Cocis, our work is designed to address the unique aspects of juvenile law proceedings, ensuring that your child receives the best representation possible throughout the process. Over the years, we have successfully defended juvenile clients against various charges, including:

Why Hire The Law Office of Nicolai Cocis To Help Fight For Your Child

Due to our knowledge and experience in the juvenile law area, we have often been able to obtain dismissals of all charges following the successful completion of probation on the child's part.

With the help of our experienced criminal justice lawyer, you and your family can quickly resolve the charges and focus on moving forward with your lives. Our Murrieta juvenile crimes attorney can thoroughly investigate every angle of the charges that were filed against your child and opt for the best solution to the case.

Contact Our Juvenile Crimes Lawyer in Murrieta Today

If your child has been accused of a crime and arrested, now is not the time to cut corners. Hire an aggressive and confident Murrieta criminal defense lawyer who will fully represent your child on any charge. The California juvenile criminal justice system can be hard to navigate, do not face it alone!

If your minor son or daughter has been accused of a crime in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Banning, Perris, Corona, Winchester, or Riverside, you need the assistance of a top juvenile criminal defense attorney.

Contact the Law Office of Nicolai Cocis today to get started on your defense with our Murrieta juvenile crimes attorney.

Real Cases. Real Results.

Explore Our Success Stories

  • Illegal Evidence Dismissed By Judge: Private School Wins Major Victory Against Unreasonable Search by Cal/OSHA
  • Jury Trial Regarding Federal Conspiracy to Obstruct U.S. Congress
  • 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed: Client sentenced to probation and credit for time served in an auto-theft case worth $1.7 million
  • Charges reduced: Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
  • Charges Reduced: Client Charged with Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail Time. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
  • Substantial Reduction of Sentence: FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C.

Begin Building Your Defense

Do not hesitate to contact us by calling (951) 666-2600 or filling out the form below. We review your case for free to determine the best course of action.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy