We Will Defend Your Rights & Protect Your Future
Sex crimes are taken very seriously because they more often than not involve force or sexual conduct with a minor. If you have been accused of a sex crime or are being investigated for a sex crime, now is the time to involve a criminal defense attorney. Sex offenders have heavy penalties to face, from fines and jail time to life as a registered sex offender. Indecent exposure, rape, molestation, unlawful intercourse with a minor, prostitution, child pornography, child sexual abuse and sexual assault, among many others, can all be considered sex crimes.
Under California Penal Code 290, if you are convicted of a sex crime, you will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Private information such as your full name and home address will be made public for anyone to view. Failure to register as a sex offender after a conviction of a sexual crime can result in up to a year in jail and three years in state prison if you are a repeat offender.
I Am Being Investigated. Now What?
Almost 95% of all people being investigated for a sex crime are first time offenders. You are always innocent until proven guilty! You have Miranda Right's that you are allowed to fully exercise and we encourage you to do just that. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
You do not need to speak with the police without a lawyer. An experienced and professional criminal defense attorney can greatly benefit your case. If you are being investigated for any sexual act, it is important that you hire a qualified Murrieta sex crime attorney immediately.
How Can We Help?
If you have been arrested or charged with a sex offense in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Perris, Banning, Corona, Winchester or Riverside, the first step is to contact an experienced and effective Murrieta criminal defense attorney. We are ready to help. Since 1999, our office has successfully represented numerous individuals facing sex-related charges.
We understand that besides the possible loss of your freedom, a felony conviction for a sex offense can also have serious consequences for future housing and employment opportunities. Don't jeopardize your future by hiring an inexperienced and low-cost attorney because at the end of your case, you will get what you paid for.
Spanish and Romanian language services are available if needed. For more information about our firm and how we can help you, please call 951.666.2600.
Explore Our Success Stories
- Federal Conspiracy to Obstruct U.S. Congress .
- 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed in Auto-Theft Case Worth $1.7 Million. Sentenced to Probation and Credit for the 4 Days in Jail Already Served
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
- Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
- FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. - Obtained Substantial Reduction of Sentence
- Sentence Reduced to 8 Years for Individual Whose DNA was Linked to Kidnap and Rape.