Murrieta Criminal Defense Attorney Facing Criminal Charges?
Real Cases. Real Results.
Explore Our Success Stories
- Jury Trial Regarding Federal Conspiracy to Obstruct U.S. Congress
- 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed: Client sentenced to probation and credit for time served in an auto-theft case worth $1.7 million
- Charges reduced: Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
- Charges Reduced: Client Charged with Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail Time. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
- Substantial Reduction of Sentence: FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C.
- Sentence Reduced: Client Whose DNA was Linked to Kidnap and Rape Faced a Sentence of 50 Years to Life.
Insurance Fraud | Criminal Defense Attorney | Temecula, Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Corona, Winchester, RiversideRead More
Temecula, Murrieta & Menifee Defense Attorney | Child Pornography Charges ExplainedRead More
Navigating the Legal System: A Riverside County Criminal Defense Attorney's PerspectiveRead More
Apărarea în cazul Infracțiunilor Financiare: în California și Instanțele Federale din Întreaga SUA: Avocat Român Specializat în Fraude Bancare, Skimming, Furt de Identitate și ConspirațieRead More
Exploring the Factors Contributing to Juvenile Delinquency in CaliforniaRead More
How to Find a Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me | Temecula, Murrieta, Winchester, MenifeeRead More
Protect Your Rights: Get the Legal Representation You Need for Domestic Violence, Criminal Threats, and False Imprisonment ChargesRead More
Criminal Lawyers in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Winchester, Lake Elsinore: Types of Crimes We Can Help You Defend AgainstRead More