Murrieta Criminal Defense Attorney Facing Criminal Charges?
Real Cases. Real Results.
See How We Have Helped Other People In Your Shoes
- 23 of 24 Felony Counts Dismissed in Auto-Theft Case Worth $1.7 Million. Sentenced to Probation and Credit for the 4 Days in Jail Already Served
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud Valued in Excess of $1 Million Resulted in Probation and One Year of Home Confinement
- Accessory to Murder after Shooting at Busy Restaurant Resulted in Probation and Jail. Avoided Lengthy Prison Time.
- FBI Arrested Client for Involvement in Events on January 6th at U.S. Capitol in Washington D.C. - Obtained Substantial Reduction of Sentence
- Sentence Reduced to 8 Years for Individual Whose DNA was Linked to Kidnap and Rape.
- Case Dismissed for Church Pastor Facing Criminal Charges for Violating COVID-19 Regulations
Exploring the Factors Contributing to Juvenile Delinquency in CaliforniaRead More
How to Find a Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me | Temecula, Murrieta, Winchester, MenifeeRead More
Protect Your Rights: Get the Legal Representation You Need for Domestic Violence, Criminal Threats, and False Imprisonment ChargesRead More
Criminal Lawyers in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Winchester, Lake Elsinore: Types of Crimes We Can Help You Defend AgainstRead More
Assault Causing Bodily Injury | Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee Defense AttorneyRead More
Understanding Your Rights: What to Do If You're Facing Burglary or Breaking and Entering Charges in Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester or HemetRead More
Understanding the Consequences of Identity Theft Charges — Murrieta, Temecula, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester or HemetRead More
Murrieta, California Criminal Defense Lawyer: What You Need to Know About Carrying a Concealed Firearm (Penal Code 25400) - Temecula, Menifee, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar, Winchester or HemetRead More